Acne most commonly affects teenagers but the truth is, it is quite common for acne to persist into adulthood. Although acne is widely known as an adolescent problem, it can affect people of all ages. It occurs when the pores of your skin get clogged due to dead skin, oil, or bacteria. While it happens mostly on the face, acne can also be triggered in other parts of the body. Additionally, in some cases, people have to deal with this problem a little longer than usual. If you are looking for a skin specialist for acne treatment in Delhi, you can consult us. Dr. Suruch Puri Makeovers provide the Best Acne Treatment in Delhi.
Acne directly affects the appearance of your face and can therefore be a cause of the emotional disturbance. Acne treatment is required because if not treated properly, acne persists and can leave scars on your face.
What causes acne?
Adolescent acne usually occurs during the puberty phase in teenagers when the hormonal changes take place while adult acne occurs after age 25. Four factors directly contribute to acne in both teenagers and adults:
- excess oil production
- pores becoming clogged by 'sticky' skin cells
Other than these, there are a few indirect factors that lead to the development of acne. These include
- hormones, stress, and the menstrual cycle in women
- hair products, skincare products, and makeup, which can clog pores
- diet, which can influence inflammation throughout the body.
Prevention of Acne
Like most things in life, acne is not always completely under control. However, there are certain steps you can take to limit the acne problem and prevent rashes:
- Keeping your face clean is the essential step in acne prevention. Whether you have acne or not, try to wash your face twice a day.
- Never go to bed with makeup on to avoid clogged pores that ultimately lead to acne.
- Be careful when choosing your hair and skincare products. What you use affects your face. Check the labels: When shopping for cosmetics and skincare products, always look for the terms: 'non-comedogenic', 'oil-free', or 'do not clog pores'.
- Avoid oily face oils and hair products.
- Some acne spots are not acne but post-inflammatory pigment changes due to previous acne lesions or acne or pimple picking. Wear sunscreen with SPF 30+ per day, rain or shine, to keep these spots from darkening
Best acne treatment in Delhi with Dr. Suruchi Puri Makeovers
There are different types of treatments provided by us for acne treatment. The treatment we recommend depends on your age, the type and severity of your acne, and what you are willing to commit to.
Topical Medications include Azelaic acid and salicylic acid, Antibiotics, Retinoids, and retinoid-like drugs, and Dapsone
Oral medications include Isotretinoin, Combined oral contraceptives, Anti-androgen agents.
Therapy includes LASERS FOR ACNE, Chemical peel, Steroid injection, Drainage, and extraction.
An accurate diagnosis and treatment plan will help to treat severe acne, cleanse your skin & can take care of acne scars. Dr. Suruchi Puri Makeovers is your One-Stop Solution for the Best Acne Treatment in Delhi. Don't baffle yourself with treatment options and don't panic, because we can help treat mild to severe acne cases. You can visit Dr. Suruchi Puri Makeovers in Delhi. We believe in providing superior quality treatment along with a personalized approach to provide you the most-suited acne treatment method to achieve the optimal result cost-effectively. Visit us and get great Dermatology results!
Call Us to clear your queries or to make an appointment: +91-9868080340